Libelium Smart Industrial Protocols IoT Vertical Kit
The Smart Industrial Protocols IoT Vertical Kit allows connect any sensor to an existing RS 485 industrial bus. Moreover, it adds wireless connectivity to wired buses and lets connect industrial devices to different IoT Cloud platforms.
This Kit includes a P&S! 4-20 mA Current Loop and connects up to four compatible sensors. It also includes P&S! Ambient Control with a socket compatible with MODBUS RS 485 and a triple sensor that measures Temperature, Humidity and Pressure.
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense line allows you to easily deploy Internet of Things networks in an easy and scalable way, ensuring minimum maintenance costs.
The platform consists of a robust waterproof enclosure with specific external sockets to connect the sensors, the solar panel, the antenna and even the USB cable in order to reprogram the node.
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense has been specially designed to be scalable, easy to deploy and maintain.
Plug & Sense Features
- 10 models. More than 120 sensors.
- Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure and special brackets for installation in street lights
- Solar powered by internal and external panel
- Radios: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- Over the Air Programming (OTA)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE, FCC, IC, ANATEL, RCM, PTCRB, AT&T
Change sensor probes in just seconds
Sensor probes can be attached easily by just screwing them into the bottom sockets. This allows you to add new sensing capabilities to existing networks in just minutes.
In the same way, sensor probes may be easily replaced in order to ensure the lowest maintenance cost of the sensor network.
|Meshlium 4G 802.15.4 AP||1|
|Plug & Sense! 4-20 mA 802.15.4 (Industrial ready)||1|
|Plug & Sense! AC 802.15.4 (Industrial ready)||1|
|RS-485 / Modbus Module (accessory for Plug & Sense!)||2|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Terminal box probe (accessory for Plug & Sense!)||6|
|DB9 probe (accessory for Plug & Sense)||2|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|6600mA·h rechargeable battery + 220V adaptor||2|
- Multiprotocol IoT gateway. Use up to 4 radios at the same time
- Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi, 4G, 802.15.4, RF 868/900
- 8GB of internal storage
- MySQL database up and running off-the-shelf
- Web manager interface
- Secure protocols (WPA-PSK / HTTPS)
- Robust aluminium case (IP65)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- External SIM socket
- GPS receiver
- 4 versions: Europe (EU), USA & Canada (US), Australia (AU), Brazil (BR)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
The complete list of the available radios is:
- 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz), 2 versions: Europe and world
- RF (868 MHz)
- RF (900 MHz), 3 versions: US, Brazil, and Australia
- WiFi (2.4 GHz)
- 4G, 3 versions: Europe/Brazil, US, and Australia
- Sigfox, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU
- LoRaWAN, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU