Libelium Waspmote 900 SMA 4.5 dBi - AU
Waspmote is an open source wireless sensor platform especially focused on the implementation of low consumption modes which allows the sensor nodes ("motes") to be completely autonomous, that is battery powered. The lifetime of Waspmote sensor nodes may go from 1 to 5 years depending on the duty cycle and the radio used.
Waspmote 900 SMA 4.5 DBI embedded RF modules provide extended-range wireless connectivity to end-point devices. Supporting RF line-of-sight distances of up to 6 miles (with high gain antennas), these modules are ideal for extended-range wireless applications requiring low latency and increased data throughput.
- No configuration needed for out-of-the-box RF communications
- Common XBee footprint for a variety of RF modules
- Outdoor RF line-of-sight range up to 6 miles (10 km)
- Fast 156 Kbps RF data rate
- Supports sleep modes for increased battery life
You will need batteries to use Waspmote as an autonomous device.
Note: This product includes the new generation Waspmote v1.5.
900MHz Networking Guide
Waspmote Quick Tutorial
Waspmote Technical Guides
Sensor Boards Technical Guides
50 Applications with Waspmote
FAQ: Waspmote Vs. Arduino