Libelium Waspmote Gateway 802.15.4 (XBee) PRO
This device allows collecting data which flows through the sensor network into a PC or device with a standard USB port. Waspmote Gateway will act as a "data bridge or access point" between the sensor network and the receiving equipment. This receiving equipment will be responsible for storing and using the data received depending on the specific needs of the application.
Note: This product includes the new generation Waspmote v1.5.
Waspmote Quick Tutorial
Waspmote Technical Guides
Sensor Boards Technical Guides
50 Applications with Waspmote
FAQ: Waspmote Vs. Arduino
Waspmote is based on a modular architecture. The idea is to integrate only the modules needed in each device optimizing costs. For this reason, all the modules (radios, sensor boards, etc) plugin Waspmote through sockets.
The modules available for integration in Waspmote are categorized in:
- ZigBee/802.15.4 modules (2.4GHz, 868MHz, 900MHz)
- LoRaWAN modules (868, 900-915 and 433 MHz bands)
- LoRa module (868 and 900-915 MHz bands)
- Sigfox module (868 MHz band)
- GSM - 3G/GPRS Module (Europe and America/Australia versions)
- Sensor Modules (Sensor boards)
- Storage Module: SD Memory Card
- GPS location