Libelium LoRaWAN Module SMA 4.5 dBi
The LoRaWAN module 900 / 915 MHz [XBee Socket] includes a 900 / 915 MHz antenna to be used in this frequency for Arduino, Waspmote, and Raspberry Pi.
Also, the LoRaWAN module 433 MHz [XBee Socket] includes a 433 MHz antenna to be used in this frequency for Arduino, Waspmote, and Raspberry Pi.
- Protocol: LoRaWAN 1.0, Class A
- LoRaWAN - ready
- Frequency: 900 / 915 MHz ISM frequency band, or 433 MHz ISM frequency band
- TX Power: up to +14 dBm
- Sensitivity: as good as -136 dBm
- Range: >15 km at suburban and >5 km at urban area. Typically, each base station covers some km. Check the LoRaWAN Network in your area.
- Chipset consumption: 38.9 mA
- Radio Bit Rate: from 250 to 5470 bps
- Receiver: purchase your own base station or use networks from LoRaWAN operators
Waspmote Quick Tutorial
Waspmote Technical Guides
Sensor Boards Technical Guides
50 Applications with Waspmote
FAQ: Waspmote Vs. Arduino