Opportunity for Device Makers to promote Sigfox connectivity and to build a quick proof-of-concept.
Thinxtra XKit4 - First Complete Sigfox Ready Development Kit
Thinxtra XKit4 (RCZ4) - First Complete Sigfox Ready Development Kit
The perfect way to get started with Sigfox, the Thinxtra devkit Xkit boasts a full suite of features and accessories to empower anyone to set up an IoT solution, even with very little hardware experience. Perfect for start-ups, design houses, universities and schools, the kit has everything you need to hit the ground running using the globally available Sigfox network.
Using Wisol module (WSSFM10), pin-to-pin compatible for each region:
- RCZ1- Europe
- RCZ2- USA/Mexico/Brazil
- RCZ4- Australia/New Zealand/South East Asia/Rest of South America
- Offer worldwide reach with one devkit (but 3 versions)
- One hardware layout (reduce costs)
- Firmware independent from the Sigfox zones (simplicity)
- Same support and teaching whatever the zone
Included In the box:
- Thinxtra Shield (with embedded on board: temperature, pressure, light, shock and 3D accelerometer sensors, 2 LEDs and 1 push button)
- Arduino Uno R3 board clone (already plugged in the shield)
- External Antenna 8.5cm for best connectivity
- USB cable (to plug into a Raspberry Pi or PC or use to re-flash the Arduino board)
- Battery Holder (so kit works independently of any computer)
- 1-year connectivity on Sigfox global network
Thinxtra Xkit devkit supports multiple hardware development platforms for non-technical or experts to allow discovery and development.
The Thinxtra shield can be used with:
- Arduino Uno R3 board or equivalent (included)
- ST Microelectronics Nucleo development board
- Freescale development board
The Thinxtra shield, using its USB port, can also be plugged into:
- Raspberry Pi
- PC Computer
- Mac Computer (for latest Mac OS X Sierra 10.12, please load drivers here)
Thinxtra offers its all-inclusive solution at an UNBEATABLE price:
3 References / Sigfox RC Zone 1, 2 or 4:
XKIT-1 | XKIT-2 | XKIT-4
Technical Support Free
Thinxtra intends to provide the IoT community useful libraries and tutorials (youtube, tech blogs), so they can learn from it and then self-support.
Thinxtra Xkit devkit supports the 3 most common development platforms:
Thinxtra provides tutorials to demonstrate full “end-to-end” solution in partnership with:
Follow the setup guide on this Thinxtra web page, or simply watch below tutorial.
We Also Recommend
Industrial 4G Router - TD-LTE and FDD-LTE Network - USR-G800-42
3G WCDMA Modem, Serial RS232 / RS485 to WCDMA - USR-G761W
LoRa and GPS HAT for Raspberry Pi - Long Range Transceiver