Libelium-EXM LoRaWAN Air Quality Index Solution Kit
Libelium-EXM LoRaWAN Air Quality Index Solution Kit
This kit allows real time monitoring air quality in cities. It includes Smart Environment PRO Solution with gases calibrated sensors. For ambient monitoring it provides more accuracy in monitoring gas concentration levels and the amount of PM1, PM2.5 and PM10 particles allows cities and government agencies to meet international Air Quality Index (AQI) compliance values, and better advise the public of air quality and health risk. It includes sensors for monitoring the levels of O3, SO2, NO2, CO.
Additionally, it includes Smart Agriculture Pro Solution with a Solar Radiation Probe and a Weather Station.
This kit includes a Base Station LoRaWAN Multitech.
Available versions for Europe (863 - 870 MHz), US / Canada (902 - 928 MHz), Australia (915 - 928 MHz), Australia (923 MHz) and India (865 - 867 MHz)
EXM ΙοΤ PaaS combines powerful analytics and visualization of sensor data, with edge or cloud side processing, connecting with any sensor hardware or protocol. It is designed for B2B enterprise use cases, being secure, white-label, multi-tenant, taking also end user/customer experience into account.
EXM IoT PaaS has the ability to utilize LoRaWAN communications enabling diverse low-power wireless sensor driven IoT use-cases, such as water/gas meters, water quality monitoring, indoor/outdoor climate/air quality tracking, etc.
In addition, EXM IoT PaaS can support a plethora of use-cases requiring prediction analytics on weather sensitive resources, such as gas or energy demand forecast, utilizing our extremely accurate, enterprise weather forecast, the “Weather Ex Machina” service.
More information about EXM IoT PaaS:
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense line allows you to easily deploy Internet of Things networks in an easy and scalable way, ensuring minimum maintenance costs.
The platform consists of a robust waterproof enclosure with specific external sockets to connect the sensors, the solar panel, the antenna and even the USB cable in order to reprogram the node.
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense has been specially designed to be scalable, easy to deploy and maintain.
Plug & Sense Features
- 10 models. More than 120 sensors.
- Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure and special brackets for installation in street lights
- Solar powered by internal and external panel
- Radios: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- Over the Air Programming (OTA)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE, FCC, IC, ANATEL, RCM, PTCRB, AT&T
Change sensor probes in just seconds
Sensor probes can be attached easily by just screwing them into the bottom sockets. This allows you to add new sensing capabilities to existing networks in just minutes.
In the same way, sensor probes may be easily replaced in order to ensure the lowest maintenance cost of the sensor network.
|Multitech LoRaWAN BS, 4G, AEP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SE-PRO LoRaWAN||2|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO LoRaWAN||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||3|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||1|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) high concentrations [Calibrated] Probe||2|
|Nitric Dioxide (NO2) [Calibrated] (High Accuracy) Probe||2|
|Ozone (O3) [Calibrated] Probe||2|
|Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [Calibrated] (High Accuracy) Probe||2|
|Particle Matter (PM1 / PM2.5 / PM10) – Dust Probe||2|
|Solar radiation Probe||1|
|outdoors USB cable||3|
|USB-220 V Adapter||3|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||3|
Technical Consultancy (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1-hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
- Multiprotocol IoT gateway. Use up to 4 radios at the same time
- Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi, 4G, 802.15.4, RF 868/900
- 8GB of internal storage
- MySQL database up and running off-the-shelf
- Web manager interface
- Secure protocols (WPA-PSK / HTTPS)
- Robust aluminium case (IP65)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- External SIM socket
- GPS receiver
- 4 versions: Europe (EU), USA & Canada (US), Australia (AU), Brazil (BR)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
The complete list of the available radios is:
- 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz), 2 versions: Europe and world
- RF (868 MHz)
- RF (900 MHz), 3 versions: US, Brazil, and Australia
- WiFi (2.4 GHz)
- 4G, 3 versions: Europe/Brazil, US, and Australia
- Sigfox, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU
- LoRaWAN, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU
We Also Recommend
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Cities PRO Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Agriculture PRO Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Security Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Environment PRO Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Water Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Smart Agriculture IoT Vertical Kit
Libelium Smart Industrial Protocols IoT Vertical Kit
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Agriculture Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Air Quality Index IoT Vertical Kit
Libelium Smart Environment IoT Vertical Kit