Libelium-EXM-MultiTech Smart Weather Forecast LoRaWAN Solution Kit
This Libelium-EXM Weather Forecast Kit includes a Weather Station Maximet GMX600 connected to Libelium Plug&Sense!. The MaxiMet range of compact weather stations is designed and manufactured by Gill Instruments. MaxiMet products use reliable, high quality instruments to provide accurate meteorological information in a wide variety of applications. Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Wind and Precipitation are the main parameters measured by this kit. All this data is sent to EXM platform. EXM’s Smart Weather Forecast solution develops a profile for the particular microclimate the sensors are placed in. Combining it with 3rd party weather forecasts it creates a custom and highly accurate weather forecasting service for that designated location.
EXM Smart Weather Forecast
Correlating weather-related data with business data, using it effectively to make critical decisions, and analyzing its impact can be daunting. In addition, certain forecast providers perform better than others for specific locations.
EXM’s Smart Weather Forecast solution develops a profile for the particular microclimate the sensors are placed in. Combining it with 3rd party weather forecasts it creates a custom and highly accurate weather forecasting service for that designated location.
In addition, using machine learning algorithms, it correlates weather with customer’s IoT data and forecasts critical weather-sensitive business indicators.
For example, our gas utility clients use our platform and weather services to benefit from a better “gas demand forecast”, positively impacting their profitability.
More information about Ex Machina:
Free trial: optional - depends on custom features, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates after Free trial: Price depends on custom features and predictive analytics plugins, contact email@example.com
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense line allows you to easily deploy Internet of Things networks in an easy and scalable way, ensuring minimum maintenance costs.
The platform consists of a robust waterproof enclosure with specific external sockets to connect the sensors, the solar panel, the antenna and even the USB cable in order to reprogram the node.
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense has been specially designed to be scalable, easy to deploy and maintain.
Plug & Sense Features
- 10 models. More than 120 sensors.
- Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure and special brackets for installation in street lights
- Solar powered by internal and external panel
- Radios: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- Over the Air Programming (OTA)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE, FCC, IC, ANATEL, RCM, PTCRB, AT&T
Change sensor probes in just seconds
Sensor probes can be attached easily by just screwing them into the bottom sockets. This allows you to add new sensing capabilities to existing networks in just minutes.
In the same way, sensor probes may be easily replaced in order to ensure the lowest maintenance cost of the sensor network.
|Plug & Sense! SA-XTR LoRaWAN||1|
|Multitech LoRaWAN BS, 4G, AEP, EU ver (embedded NS)||1|
|Weather station GMX-600 (W-PO-T-H-AP) Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||1|
- Arranged in 1-hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
- Multiprotocol IoT gateway. Use up to 4 radios at the same time
- Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi, 4G, 802.15.4, RF 868/900
- 8GB of internal storage
- MySQL database up and running off-the-shelf
- Web manager interface
- Secure protocols (WPA-PSK / HTTPS)
- Robust aluminium case (IP65)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- External SIM socket
- GPS receiver
- 4 versions: Europe (EU), USA & Canada (US), Australia (AU), Brazil (BR)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
The complete list of the available radios is:
- 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz), 2 versions: Europe and world
- RF (868 MHz)
- RF (900 MHz), 3 versions: US, Brazil, and Australia
- WiFi (2.4 GHz)
- 4G, 3 versions: Europe/Brazil, US, and Australia
- Sigfox, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU
- LoRaWAN, 4 versions: Europe (863-870 MHz), US (902-928 MHz), AU (915-928 MHz) & Australia (923 MHz)