Libelium Microsoft Azure Development Kit
This kit is the best option for those that want to program a solution on top of the Microsoft Azure platform and test it with real sensors. Includes nodes for Smart Cities and Smart Agriculture applications.
The data is sent to the Internet by the GW using Ethernet and 4G radios.
Microsoft Azure is a leading provider of integrated cloud service for analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web. The Microsoft Azure IoT Suite helps you to get started on your IoT project in minutes through a set of extensible preconfigured solutions that address common IoT scenarios, such as remote monitoring and predictive maintenance. Core to Azure IoT Suite is the Azure IoT Hub that enables secure, reliable, bi-directional communication between IoT endpoints such as sensors and the cloud. Azure IoT Hub supports a broad set of operating systems, protocols and common languages, so you can configure your connections to the devices.
More information about Microsoft Azure:
Microsoft Azure offers a 30 days
Important: With your order, you will receive the link to the Cloud Connector User Guide explaining how to obtain your developer account and how to set it up
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense line allows you to easily deploy Internet of Things networks in an easy and scalable way, ensuring minimum maintenance costs.
The platform consists of a robust waterproof enclosure with specific external sockets to connect the sensors, the solar panel, the antenna and even the USB cable in order to reprogram the node.
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense has been specially designed to be scalable, easy to deploy and maintain.
Plug & Sense Features
- 10 models. More than 120 sensors.
- Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure and special brackets for installation in street lights
- Solar powered by internal and external panel
- Radios: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- Over the Air Programming (OTA)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE, FCC, IC, ANATEL, RCM, PTCRB, AT&T
Change sensor probes in just seconds
Sensor probes can be attached easily by just screwing them into the bottom sockets. This allows you to add new sensing capabilities to existing networks in just minutes.
In the same way, sensor probes may be easily replaced in order to ensure the lowest maintenance cost of the sensor network.
|Meshlium 4G 802.15.4 AP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SC-PRO 802.15.4-PRO 5dBi||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA 802.15.4-PRO 5dBi||1|
|Noise / Sound Level Sensor||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy)||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Carbon Dioxide (CO2) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Soil moisture 1.5 probe||1|
|Weather Station WS-3000 probe||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
- Multiprotocol IoT gateway. Use up to 4 radios at the same time
- Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi, 4G, 802.15.4, RF 868/900
- 8GB of internal storage
- MySQL database up and running off-the-shelf
- Web manager interface
- Secure protocols (WPA-PSK / HTTPS)
- Robust aluminium case (IP65)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- External SIM socket
- GPS receiver
- 4 versions: Europe (EU), USA & Canada (US), Australia (AU), Brazil (BR)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
The complete list of the available radios is:
- 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz), 2 versions: Europe and world
- RF (868 MHz)
- RF (900 MHz), 3 versions: US, Brazil, and Australia
- WiFi (2.4 GHz)
- 4G, 3 versions: Europe/Brazil, US, and Australia
- Sigfox, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU
- LoRaWAN, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU
Technical Consultancy (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1-hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.
Technical Support Forum (Free)
We count with a Forum where your questions will be answered by either one expert from Libelium or any member of the Community who has already solved the issue before. This Forum is updated daily.