Libelium-Sparkster Smart Cities Solution Kit 4G
The Sparkster Smart Cities IoT Solution Kit allows real time monitoring of key parameters in cities, such as sound and light to make noise urban maps, or to develop adaptive lighting systems.
Weather control and air quality applications can be carried out thanks to humidity and temperature sensors and pollution detectors (NO2, CO, O3).
The data is sent to the Internet by the GW using Ethernet and 4G radios.
Sparkster’s smart city kit allows you to digitalize and optimize smart parking management, water management, waste management, pollution and noise check efficiently. At the moment far too many people spend too much time on manual processes, repetitive paper-based tasks and onerous spreadsheets. That’s why we’ve built custom software applications to replace all those things. And the best bit? The software can be built in-house in minutes, not months. Monitor key parameters and surroundings using Sparkster Smart city kit.
More information about Sparkster:
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense line allows you to easily deploy Internet of Things networks in an easy and scalable way, ensuring minimum maintenance costs.
The platform consists of a robust waterproof enclosure with specific external sockets to connect the sensors, the solar panel, the antenna and even the USB cable in order to reprogram the node.
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense has been specially designed to be scalable, easy to deploy and maintain.
Plug & Sense Features
- 10 models. More than 120 sensors.
- Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure and special brackets for installation in street lights
- Solar powered by internal and external panel
- Radios: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- Over the Air Programming (OTA)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE, FCC, IC, ANATEL, RCM, PTCRB, AT&T
Change sensor probes in just seconds
Sensor probes can be attached easily by just screwing them into the bottom sockets. This allows you to add new sensing capabilities to existing networks in just minutes.
In the same way, sensor probes may be easily replaced in order to ensure the lowest maintenance cost of the sensor network.
|Meshlium 4G 802.15.4 AP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SCP 802.15.4-PRO 5dBi||1|
|Plug & Sense! SE-PRO 802.15.4-PRO 5 dBi Europe version||1|
|Noise / Sound Level Sensor||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy)||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Nitric Dioxide (NO2) gas Sensor (High Accuracy) Probe||1|
|Calibrated Ozone (O3) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Technical Consultancy (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1-hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
- Multiprotocol IoT gateway. Use up to 4 radios at the same time
- Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi, 4G, 802.15.4, RF 868/900
- 8GB of internal storage
- MySQL database up and running off-the-shelf
- Web manager interface
- Secure protocols (WPA-PSK / HTTPS)
- Robust aluminium case (IP65)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- External SIM socket
- GPS receiver
- 4 versions: Europe (EU), USA & Canada (US), Australia (AU), Brazil (BR)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
The complete list of the available radios is:
- 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz), 2 versions: Europe and world
- RF (868 MHz)
- RF (900 MHz), 3 versions: US, Brazil, and Australia
- WiFi (2.4 GHz)
- 4G, 3 versions: Europe/Brazil, US, and Australia
- Sigfox, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU
- LoRaWAN, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU