Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Ambient Control Kit
The unit also Includes 6600mA·h Rechargeable Battery
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense line allows you to easily deploy Internet of Things networks in an easy and scalable way, ensuring minimum maintenance costs. The platform consists of a robust waterproof enclosure with specific external sockets to connect the sensors, the solar panel, the antenna and even the USB cable in order to reprogram the node. The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense has been specially designed to be scalable, easy to deploy and maintain.
The main application for this Waspmote Plug & Sense! Ambient Control model is to monitor the main environment parameters easily.
The complete list of the available radios is (please specify in the order note):
- 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz), 2 versions: Europe and world
- RF (868 MHz)
- RF (900 MHz), 3 versions: US, Brazil, and Australia
- WiFi (2.4 GHz)
- 4G, 3 versions: Europe/Brazil, US, and Australia
- Sigfox, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU
- LoRaWAN, 4 versions: Europe (863-870 MHz), US (902-928 MHz), AU (915-928 MHz) & Australia (923 MHz)
Plug & Sense Features
- 10 models. More than 120 sensors.
- Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure and special brackets for installation in street lights
- Solar powered with internal and external panel
- Radios: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- Over the Air Programming (OTA)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE, FCC, IC, ANATEL, RCM, PTCRB, AT&T
Sensor List that can be used directly with the Plug & Sense! Ambient Control: (Price not included, Please contact us for Quotation)
- Temperature + Humidity + Pressure - 9370-P
- Luminosity (LDR) - 9205-P
- Luminosity (Luxes accuracy) - 9325-P
The sensor data gathered by the Waspmote Plug & Sense! nodes are sent to the Cloud by Meshlium, the Gateway router specially designed to connect Waspmote sensor networks to the Internet via Ethernet and 4G interfaces.