Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Agriculture Xtreme Kit
The unit also Includes 6600mA·h Rechargeable Battery
Responding to the growing demand of precision from the smart agriculture devices market, Libelium releases a new version of its Smart Agriculture sensor nodes improving maximum accuracy for crop monitoring. The enhanced Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Agriculture Xtreme device includes top market performance sensorsfor the most exigent field applications such as vineyards, fruit orchards and greenhouse cultivations, among others.
The new solution features 19 sensors from the most prestigious and reliable manufacturers of agricultural technology such as Apogee, Decagon, Ecomatik and Gill Instruments. This integration enables the measuring of different parameters related to weather conditions, light and radiation levels, soil morphology, fertilizers presence, frost prevention, the daily growth of plants and fruits and other environmental parameters to improve crop quality production and to prevent harvest losses.
The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense line allows you to easily deploy Internet of Things networks in an easy and scalable way, ensuring minimum maintenance costs. The platform consists of a robust waterproof enclosure with specific external sockets to connect the sensors, the solar panel, the antenna and even the USB cable in order to reprogram the node. The Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense has been specially designed to be scalable, easy to deploy and maintain.
The Smart Agriculture models allow monitoring multiple environmental parameters involving a wide range of applications. It has been provided with sensors for air and soil temperature and humidity, solar visible radiation, wind speed and direction, rainfall, atmospheric pressure, etc. The main applications for this Waspmote Plug & Sense! model are precision agriculture, irrigation systems, greenhouses, weather stations, etc.
The complete list of the available radios is (please specify in the order note):
- 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz), 2 versions: Europe and world
- RF (868 MHz)
- RF (900 MHz), 3 versions: US, Brazil, and Australia
- WiFi (2.4 GHz)
- 4G, 3 versions: Europe/Brazil, US, and Australia
- Sigfox, 3 versions: Europe, US & AU
- LoRaWAN, 4 versions: Europe (863-870 MHz), US (902-928 MHz), AU (915-928 MHz) & Australia (923 MHz)
Plug & Sense Features
- 10 models. More than 120 sensors.
- Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure and special brackets for installation in street lights
- Solar powered with internal and external panel
- Radios: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- Over the Air Programming (OTA)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE, FCC, IC, ANATEL, RCM, PTCRB, AT&T
Sensor List that can be used directly with the Plug & Sense! Smart Agriculture PRO: (Price not included, Please contact us for Quotation)
- Non-contact surface temperature measurement (9460-P)
- Leaf and flower bud temperature (9467-P)
- Soil oxygen level (9469-P)
- Solar radiation (shortwave, PAR and UV)
- Air temperature, humidity and pressure
- Conductivity, water content and soil temperature GS3
- Conductivity, water content and soil temperature 5TE
- Soil temperature and volumetric water content
- Soil water potentials
- Vapor pressure, humidity, temperature, and atmospheric pressure in soil and air
- Leaf wetness Phytos 31 (9466-P)
- Stem, truck and fruit diameter
- Wind and precipitations
- Luminosity (Luxes Accuracy)
- Ultrasound (distance measurement)
- 4-20 mA type (generic input)
- RS-232 type (generic input)
Libelium Plug & Sense Technical Guide
Libelium Plug & Sense Sensor Guide
Read more about Industrial Protocols Included
The sensor data gathered by the Waspmote Plug & Sense! nodes are sent to the Cloud by Meshlium, the Gateway router specially designed to connect Waspmote sensor networks to the Internet via Ethernet and 4G interfaces.