Dragino HE is a minimal system which installed with OpenWrt Linux system and supports 150M 2.4G WiFi. It is compatible with 802.11b/g/n. HE has a rich interface such as Ethernet, USB, UART and plenty of GPIOs. HE uses small outline package, it is used widely in WiFi solutions.
HÉ means “core” in Chinese. The intent of HÉ module is to be used as the core of the IoT, WiFi solution.
HE is based on Open Source OpenWrt system. The user is free to modify the software for their applications.
- Internet of Things
- Voice over IP
- Mesh WiFi
- 3G/4G router
- Industrial Control
- CPU: ATHEROS AR9331 chipset, which integrates MIPS 24Kc processor, CPU 400MHz, Switch (MAC, PHY) and integrates with MAC, RF, PA and LNA for WiFi.
- RAM: 64MB;
- Flash: 16MB
- Interfaces: 2 x RJ45, 1 x USB Host, 1 x UART, 14 multiplex GPIOs
- OS: Open Source OpenWrt
- Power: 3.3v power input
- WiFi: Support 150M 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK and OFDM (BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/ 64-QAM)
- Sensitivity @PER: 135M : -65dBm@10%PER; 65M : -65dBm@10%PER; 54M : -68dBm@10%PER; 11M : -84dBm@8% PER; 6M : -88dBm@10% PER; 1M : -90dBm@8% PER
- Typical Distance: Indoor: 60m (max); Outdoor 150m (max) (with 2 dBi antenna)
- RF Power: 11n: 13dBm; 11g: 13-15dBm, 11b: 16-18dBm,
- Connector: I-PEX connector. Provide Optional ANT pin out for SMT
Gerenal Reference Design: Start Kit
Arduino Yun Reference Design: Yun Shield
Source Code: Mesh IoT Firmware Source
Source Code: Arduino Yun Source Code
FCC / CE / RoHS Certificate: Certificate
Wiki Page link: HE Wiki Page
We Also Recommend
XDK 110 Bosch Programmable Cross-Domains Sensor-Based Development Kit
Sens'it - Connected Device full of Sensors Running on SIGFOX Network
Oyster SIGFOX Long-Life Battery GPS Tracker Device RCZ4
Thinxtra XKit4 - First Complete Sigfox Ready Development Kit