EZO™ pH Circuit - Atlas Scientific
Although it is a common measurement, accurately reading pH is very difficult. Atlas Scientific’s EZO-pH circuit gives engineers the ability to read pH with the same accuracy and capabilities that were traditionally only found in expensive bench-top meters.
With an easy to use data protocol, simple command structure, and an easy to read datasheet engineers of any skill level will be able to add high accuracy pH readings to their next project quickly.
- This EZO Class embedded pH Circuit offers the highest level of stability and accuracy. With proper configuration, the EZO class pH circuit, can meet, or exceed the accuracy and precision found in most benchtop laboratory grade pH meters.
- The EZO pH Circuit can work with any off-the-shelf pH probe, sensor & electrode. This device reads pH from a pH probe, sensor & electrode. This device does not include a pH probe, sensor & electrode.
- Atlas Scientific pH Circuit is capable of reading pH, down to the thousandths place. Readings full range of pH (from .001 to 14.000) accurate to the thousandth degree.
- pH Circuit Readings are temperature dependent or temperature independent and can be in single or continuous reading modes. A feature of this EZO pH Circuit is flexible calibration protocol that supports single, double, or 3-point calibration.
- Dimensions: 13.97mm x 20.16mm (0.55" x 0.79"). Weight: 1.76 grams. Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V. pH Circuit is compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART or I2C protocol.
- Full range pH reading from .001 to 14.000
- Accurate pH readings down to the thousandths place (+/- 0.02)
- Temperature-dependent or temperature independent readings
- Flexible calibration protocol supports single point, 2 points, or 3 point calibration
- Calibration required only once per year with Atlas Scientific pH probe
- Single reading or continuous reading modes
- Data format is ASCII
Two data protocols
- UART asynchronous serial connectivity (RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC)
- I2C (default I2C address 0x63)
- Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART, or I2C protocol
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Works with any off-the-shelf pH probe
Sleep mode power consumption
- Dimensions: 13.97mm X 20.16mm (0.55″ X0.79″)
- Weight: 1.76 grams