Industrial pH Probe with Temperature - Atlas Scientific
This pH Probe can be fully submerged in freshwater or saltwater, up to the tinned leads indefinitely.
Designed for industrial process control, the Atlas Scientific industrial pH probe has all the capabilities of our lab-grade pH probe and more!
Because the probe is larger, it holds more internal electrolyte. This means it has a life expectancy almost twice as long as our Lab Grade probe. Its thick Ryton body is chemically inert and virtually indestructible. Unlike traditional pH probes that have a glass bulb at its tip, this probe has a flat sensing area. That means that you never have to worry about the glass breaking off into your liquid. And we didn’t even mention the 3/4″ NPT threaded body or internal temperature sensor!
- Range: 0 – 14 pH
- Body Material: Ryton thermoplastic
- Max Temp: 100°C (212°F)
- Max Pressure: 689.47 kPa (100 Psi) at <= 75°C
- 81 Psi at 85°C 50 Psi at 100°C
- Cable length: 3.048 Meters (10Ft)
- Weight: 250 grams
- Threading: (3/4″) NPT
- Integrated PT-1000 RTD Temperature sensor
- Time before recalibration: ~1 Year
- Life expectancy: ~4 Years +