LoPy 1.0 - Pycom LoRa, WiFi & Bluetooth IoT Development Platform
LoPy 1.0 - Pycom LoRa, WiFi & Bluetooth IoT Development Platform (With Headers)
With LoRa, Wifi and BLE, the Pycom LoPy is the only triple bearer MicroPython enabled microcontroller on the market today – the perfect enterprise grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif ESP32 chipset the LoPy offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect your things everywhere. Fast.
- Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio. 1KM Wifi Range
- Can also double up as a Nano LoRa gateway
- MicroPython enabled, the Linux of IoT for fast deployment
- Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
- Ultra-low power usage (850uA with the WiFi connection active): a fraction compared to other connected microcontrollers
- 100% Python programmable
- Lots of GPIOs, interfaces and peripherals
- Hardware floating point acceleration
- Python multi-threading
The LoPy can act as both a LoRa Nano Gateway and a multi-bearer (LoRa, WiFi and BLE) development platform. It is programmable with MicroPython and the Pymakr IDE for fast IoT application development, easy programming in-field, and extra resilience with network failover. The best blend of speed to deployment and access to new LPWAN networks rolling out across Europe, USA, Africa and India.
Note: This board does not come assembled and does not include headers.
We Also Recommend
Libelium Meshlium Xtreme - Plug&Play Multichannel IoT Gateway
LPWAN Gateway - MatchX Worlds Longest Range Gateway
Industrial LTE / WCDMA Cellular Router 2-LAN TR321 Series
Industrial 4G LTE Modem Router, Serial to Cellular Modem - USR-G781