LoRa Shield for Arduino - Long Range Transceiver
LoRa Shield for Arduino - Long Range Transceiver - Support both AU915Mhz & AS923 Mhz
The LoRa Shield is a long-range transceiver on an Arduino shield form factor and based on Open source library. The Lora Shield allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
The LoRa Shield based on RFM95W/RFM98W targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
Using Hope RF’s patented LoRaTM modulation technique the Lora Shield can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low-cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRaTM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
These devices also support high performance (G) FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The Lora Shield deliver exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
- Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino Board.
- Frequency Band: 915MHz/868 MHZ/433 MHZ (Pre-configure in factory)
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Mega, DUE
- External Antenna via I-Pex connector
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
We Also Recommend
LoRa IOT Starter Kit - Including 2 x Arduino Uno - AU915MHz - AS923MHz