3-Axis GYRO Sensor
3-Axis GYRO Sensor is a sensor module based on the IC ITG3205 axis gyro. ITG3205 is a digital output MEMS gyroscope (also called angular velocity sensor), with three 16-bit analog-digital converter (ADC), digital gyroscope output. Users can select the internal low-pass filter bandwidth, and high-speed I2C serial Interface (400KHZ) Additional features include a built-in temperature sensor and a 2% accurate internal oscillator.
- the digital output X, Y, Z-axis angular value velocity sensor in a single circuit, with the least significant 16 bits (LSBs) ° / sec sensitivity and ± 2000 ° / sec full-scale range.
- the programmable digital low-pass filter
- less than 6.5mA operating current, greatly extending battery life, standby current of only 5uA
- VDD power supply range 2.1V-3.6V
- the digital output temperature sensor
- high-speed I2C serial interface (400KHZ)
- Power supply needs: 3.3V/5V
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Simple drive circuit
- Stable and long life