Sens'it - Connected Device full of Sensors Running on SIGFOX Network
Sens'it (Sensit) - Connected Device full of Sensors Running on SIGFOX Network
This is Sens'it (Sensit) version 2.0, which consists of 5 sensors and a button to automatically send a pre-written SMS. Each sensor is associated with a colour LED to display selected mode.
- Measure and detect changes in temperature or humidity in your building
- Use the light sensor to detect when a box is opened or when light has not been turned off
- Track doors opening and closing
- Detect when something has moved
- Use the magnet for a personalised opening detector
- Use button to send a pre-configured message on social networks or SMS
The use of Sens'it can change as much as you need. The only real limit is your imagination, so test your first Sens'it and have fun!
It offers free connectivity through its mobile app and SIGFOX network.
Note: This version is RCZ4 SIGFOX.
We Also Recommend
iMod X500 M3 MAX - Industrial Embedded Computer with iMod Software
M-DUINO PLC Arduino 42 I/Os Analog/Digital - Open Industrial PLC
ModBerry 500-M3 MAX - Industrial Embedded Raspberry PI Based Computer
PLC Arduino ARDBOX 20 I/Os Analog HF Modbus - Open Industrial PLC
RF Explorer - 915Mhz V2.0 - Handheld Digital Spectrum Analyzer
LoPy4 - Pycom LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi & Bluetooth IOT Development Platform
Globalsat GTR-388NB GPS Tracker NB-IoT & LTE CAT-M1 for Motorcycle & Vehicle
Oyster Long-Life Battery GPS Tracker IP67 on LoRaWAN Networks
Thinxtra XKit4 (RCZ4) - First Complete Sigfox Ready Development Kit