SiPy 1.0 - Pycom Sigfox, WiFi & Bluetooth IoT Development Platform
SiPy 1.0 - Pycom Sigfox, WiFi & Bluetooth IoT Development Platform (Including Headers) RCZ4
Including the optional free deep sleep shield per request
The SiPy is the second triple bearer MicroPython enabled microcontroller on the market today – perfect enterprise-grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif ESP32 chipset the SiPy offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect your things everywhere. Fast.
The SiPy a multi-network (Sigfox, WiFi and BLE) development platform. It is programmable with MicroPython and the Pymakr IDE for fast IoT application development, easy programming in-field and extra resilience with network failover. The best blend of speed to deployment and access to new LPWAN networks rolling out across Europe, USA, Africa and India.
The board ships with or without male headers mounted as seen in the pictures.
NOTE: Using the Sigfox radio without the external antenna can lead to damage of the device and is therefore not recommended.
PLEASE NOTE: Pycom modules are powered by the NEW and FEATURE PACKED Espressif ESP32 chip. As a result, our firmware is evolving constantly as the ESP32 IDF matures. Regular firmware updates are therefore provided.
– Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
– 1KM WiFi range
– MicroPython enabled
– Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
– Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected microcontrollers
– Espressif ESP32 chipset
– Dual processor and WiFi radio system on chip
– Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack
– The main processor is entirely free to run the user application
– An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA
Sigfox Operating Frequencies
– RCZ1 – 868MHz (Europe)
– RCZ2 – 902MHz (US, Canada and Mexico)
– RCZ3 – (Japan and Korea)
– RCZ4 – 920-922MHz (ANZ, Latin America and S-E Asia)
– 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, I2C, I2S, micro SD card
– Analog channels: 8×12 bit ADCs
– Timers: 4×16 bit with PWM and input capture
– DMA on all peripherals
– GPIO: Up to 24
Hash / Encryption
SHA, MD5, DES, AES
Low energy and classic
Running at 32KHz
Node range: Up to 50km
Security & Certifications
– SSL/TLS support
– WPA Enterprise security
– AES encryption engine