Sonoff SV Safe Voltage WiFi Wireless Switch
Sonoff SV Safe Voltage WiFi Wireless Switch Smart Home Module Support Secondary Development
A New device for makers who want to build their own smart home system.
Sonoff is a universal switch for your smart home system to remotely turn on / off appliances. To work with the Sonoff SC, you will dig more possibilities. Learn more about the Sonoff SC HERE.
Sonoff SV(safe voltage) is a low power supply Sonoff version, which supports 5-24V power supply. Power supply separation enables it to control both AC and DC power, although some welding is required for this purpose. It has GIPO reserved to support secondary development. This version does not have 433 RF function and is without shell.
Sonoff SV is an affordable device that provides customers with smart home control. It is a WiFi-based wireless switch that can connect to a wide range of appliances. Sonoff SV transmits data to a cloud platform through the WiFi router, which enables customers to remotely control all the connected appliances, via the mobile application eWeLink. The cloud server of Sonoff SV is Amazon AWS global server.
Sonoff SV makes all home appliances smart. As long as the mobile has network, customers can remotely control the appliances by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set timing schedules for the appliances, which can include countdown, scheduled on/off, and can thus, help customers maintain an easy life.
The mobile application eWeLink enables customers to control the appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play.
Check out the amazing features of Sonoff below:
- Supports 5~24V power supply.
- Supports fast configured SSID and password through APP.
- Supports automatic connect to server to register and update status info.
- Supports tracking device status and timely remote control through eWeLink.
- Supports setting max 20 timing tasks for each device.
- Reserves GIPO to support secondary development.
- Supports numerous WiFi based smart switches on one smart phone.
- 802.11 b / g / n
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack
- Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
- A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
- WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
- Support cloud OTA upgration
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP mode
- UART, I2C, PWM, GPIO
- Deep sleep maintain current is 10 uA, shutdown current is less than 5 uA
- Wake-up, connect and transfer data packets in 2 ms
- Standby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
- Operating temperature range: -40 ℃ - 125 ℃
- Other parameters as follows
We Also Recommend
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Cities PRO Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Agriculture PRO Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Security Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Environment PRO Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Water Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Smart Agriculture IoT Vertical Kit
Libelium Smart Industrial Protocols IoT Vertical Kit
Libelium Waspmote Plug & Sense! Smart Agriculture Kit (Inc. Power)
Libelium Air Quality Index IoT Vertical Kit
Libelium Smart Environment IoT Vertical Kit