WH-L100 TTL to LoRa Module with LoRaWAN Protocol
WH-L100 TTL to LoRa Module with LoRaWAN Protocol AU915MHz - AS923MHz
Long communication distance, low power consumption, anti-interference, high sensitivity, with the support of LoRaWAN protocol.
WH-L100 has concentrated power density and powerful anti-interference capacity. LoRa direct sequence spread spectrum technology can also bring further communication distance.
The module can work in 1.8V~3.6V and sleep mode current is only 2uA which can be applied in ultra-low power consumption application scenarios.
- SX127X solution
- Adopt a standard LoRaWAN protocol
- 4500 meters transmission distance
- -130dBm receiving sensitivity
- Sleep mode current 2uA
- Internally installed watchdog
- Small size: 36.0 x 21.0 x 2.8mm, SMT encapsulation
- Dual 128AES encryption mechanism to provide a secure communication mechanism
We Also Recommend
SenseCAP M1 Helium Full Hotspot HNT Miner AU915 AS923 (License Included)
Milesight UG65 Helium Full Hotspot AU915 AS923 (License Included)
Modular IOT Starter Kit 4G LTE Cellular Global Sim Card, Ethernet, XBee, BLE, Relay & SD card
RAK7244 LoRaWAN Developer Gateway Raspberry Pi 4, 4GB & GPS, WisGate Developer
RAK2245 Pi HAT LoRaWAN module 8 Channels with Raspberry Pi form factor SX1301