10.1 Inch HDMI LCD 1024x600 (H) Capacitive Touch Screen (with case)
10.1 Inch HDMI LCD 1280x800 (D) Capacitive Touch Screen (with case)
- 1024×600 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, single touch, and driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, single touch, and driver free
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- Multi-video input interfaces: HDMI, VGA, and AV(CVBS)
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment
- Firmware is upgradable to support more new features (continually updated)
- Material: high-quality clear Acrylic
- Comes with bottom holder, 45° tilt angle
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi 3B+/3B/2B/B+/A+/B, and BB Black
- 10.1inch Capacitive Touch LCD (D) x 1
- HDMI LCD control board x 1
- HDMI cable x 1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x 1
- 40-pin FFC x 1
- Case for 10.1inch LCD × 1
- Screws pack x 1
- Bottom holder x 2
- Power adapter US standard × 1
- Why doesn't the LCD work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, the driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use the provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is recommended to use a 5V/2A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise, the Pi may fail to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power.
For large size LCDs, say, 10 inches diagonal or more, another stand-alone power adapter is also required to provide power to the LCD.
We Also Recommend
Adafruit Shield stacking headers for Arduino (R3 Compatible)
Sparkfun Arduino Shield Stackable Header Kit (R3 Compatible)