Outdoor LoRaWAN Open/Close Dry Contact Sensor
Outdoor LoRaWAN Open/Close Dry Contact Sensor AU915/AS923
The Dragino CPL01 is a LoRaWAN Contact Sensor. It detects open/close status and uplinks to IoT server via LoRaWAN network. user can see the dry contact status, open time, open counts in the IoT Server.
CPL01 is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long-term use up to 10 years. (Actually Battery life depends on the use environment, update period.)
The CPL01 will send periodically data every day as well as for each dry contact action. It also counts the contact open times and calculates the last open duration. Users can also disable the uplink for each open/close event, instead, the device can count each open event and uplink periodically.
CPL01 has the open alarm feature, user can set this feature so the device will send an Alarm if the contact has been open for a certain time.
Each CPL01 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol.
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865/RU864
- Open/Close detect
- Open/close statistics
- 8500mAh industrial battery(none-rechargeable)
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and open/close event
- Datalog feature
- Remote configure parameters via LoRa Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Wall Mountable
- Outdoor Use
We Also Recommend
DLOS8 Outdoor LoRaWAN Multichannel Gateway (with all accessories)