LTC2 LoRaWAN Waterproof Outdoor Temperature Sensor -50 ~ 200 °C
LTC2 LoRaWAN Waterproof Outdoor Temperature Sensor Measure Range: -50 ~ 200 °C
The Dragino LTC2 Industrial LoRaWAN Temperature Transmitter is designed to monitor temperature for different environments. It supports to read PT100 probe and convert the value to temperature and uplink to IoT server via LoRaWAN protocol.
LTC2 supports the datalog feature. Users can retrieve the sensor value via the LoRaWAN downlink command.
LTC2 is powered by an 8500mA Li-SOCI2 battery for long time measurement. The battery can run for 2~10 years depends on the network environment and working mode.
Each LTC2 has two internal 16 bit ADC interfaces and is calibrated on 12 set resistors to make sure the accuracy measurement on a wide range.
LTC2 is LoRaWAN v1.0.3 compatible. Each LTC2 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to the local LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- max: 2 x monitor temperature channels
- Support 3 -wire PT-100
- 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 Battery
- Firmware upgrade via console
- Wall Mountable
- Configurable via LoRa or UART
- Datalog and retrieve via LoRaWAN
- Use pre-load PT100 probe or 3rd PT100 probe
- Factory calibration for different resistance range
- Support accuracy measure of resistance and upload
- Battery Monitoring and upload
- Measure Range: -50 ~ 200 °C
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Food management.
- Cold chains solution
- Industrial Monitoring and Control