MP3 Player Module
MP3 Player Module
MP3 Module is one of Elecfreaks self-developed modules inspired by JQ6500-24SS MP3 chipset of Jiaqiang Electronics. It supports SD cards for FAT16, FAT32 file systems and SPI Flash updates via PC. Via some very simple serial commands to control music playback, it owns the characteristics of easy operation and stable performance. Additionally, with an external headphone (PH) and an external speaker (SP), the MP3 Module provides more interfaces and utility.
- Supports sampling rates (KHz):8/ 11.025 /12 /16 /22.05 /24 /32 /44.1/48
- 24 bit DAC output, dynamic range supports 90dB, SNR supports 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16銆丗AT32 File System:
- Variety of control modes, serial mode, AD key control mode
- Broadcast language spots feature, you can pause the background music being played
- 30 levels volume adjustable, 10 levels EQ adjustable.
- Plug spi flash, and connecting to PC can display spi flash Letter to update contents.
- Controlled by the microcontroller serial port to play the specified music
- In the Key mode, you can select the play mode: pulse can be repeated, the pulse cannot be repeated, maintaining the level of non-recyclable, maintaining the level of recyclable.
- Audio data is sorted by folder and supports up to 100 folders, every folder assigned to 1000 songs
- Size 50.00mm×47.15mm
- Car navigation voice broadcast
- Highway transport inspection, toll station voice prompts
- Train station, bus station security check voice prompts
- Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts
- The voice prompts for verification of vehicles into and out of the channel
- Public security frontier channel voice prompts
- Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice
- Electric sightseeing cars safe driving voice notices
- Electromechanical equipment failure alarm
Should the music not play successfully, follow the steps to check what’s going on. First, check if your SD card file system is for FAT16 / FAT32 file system; Second, check if your SD card exceeds the maximum capacity of 32G; Third, check if you have stored music files into the SD card. If all these don’t help, you can try formatting the SD card and re-place the music files.
We Also Recommend
Globalsat LS-113P LoRaWAN Compliant PM2.5, Temperature & Humidity Sensor
R718IJK LoRaWAN Wireless Multi-Sensor Interface For Industrial Sensors
Ursalink UC11-T1 LoRaWAN Temperature & Humidity Sensor Battery Powered
LSN50v2-S31 LoRaWAN Waterproof Temperature and Humidity Sensor
OpenAIC Programmable AI Camera Kit, 3872×2180 Pixels, OpenVINO IR
R718KA Netvox LoRaWAN Wireless mA Current Meter Interface 4~20mA