RAK2247 LoRaWAN Gateway - Concentrator Module - AU915 - USB
RAK2247 LoRaWAN Gateway - Concentrator Module - AU915 - USB (including IPEX Antenna)
The RAK2247 is the evolution of RAK833. It retains the same small form factor (mPCIE) and is just as easy to integrate as the previous model. It, however, comes with a number of improvements.
Its Maximum Tx power has been boosted in order to achieve even greater range, so your LoRaWAN network coverage is even wider.
The addition of the heat-sink improves thermals and allows for even more stable operation in strenuous conditions.
Last, but not least is the enhancement of the board design. Now there is a second SAW, which allows the interference resistance of the gateway this module will be powered to be boosted, as compared to the previous generation. This will be a very important feature, as LoRaWAN network deployment explodes in the coming years and their size blows out of proportions. High interference resistance, coupled with the already excellent -139dBM sensitivity will be key to supporting the increasing number of nodes in the growing network.
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN Multichannel Concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 25dBm
- RX sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved Interference Resistance (Second SAW addition, as compared to RAK833)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Compact size in the form of a mPCIe 52pin form factor card
- Compatible with 3.3V mPCIe type slots, common for 3G/LTE modules
- With an option for SPI interface board or both SPI and USB interfaces
- Perfect for a Plug-and-Play Setup when used together with the mPCIe to USB adapter (check this option above to include the board)
We Also Recommend
Industrial Premium 4G LTE Cellular NR500 Standard VPN Router Dual SIMs
Industrial Premium 4G LTE Cellular NR500 PRO VPN Router Dual SIMs
Industrial 4G LTE Modem Router, Serial to Cellular Modem - USR-G781-AU
Modbus Gateway - Programmable Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP/MQTT/SNMP IoT Converter
Moduino ESP32 Industrial IoT Module Energy-Efficient Automation Controller
ModBerry 500-M3 MAX - Industrial Embedded Raspberry PI Based Computer