SW3L LoRaWAN Outdoor Flow Sensor
SW3L LoRaWAN Outdoor Flow Sensor AU915/AS923 MHz
The Dragino SW3L is a LoRaWAN Flow Sensor. It detects water flow volume and uplink to IoT server via LoRaWAN network. User can use this to monitor the water usage for buildings.
SW3L is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long term use up to 10 years. (Actually Battery life depends on the use environment, update period.)
The SW3L will send water flow volume every 20 minutes. It can also detect the water flow status and send Alarm, to avoid waste for water usage such as broken toilet case.
SW3L is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. It has a weatherproof enclosure and industrial level battery to work in low to high temperatures.
Each SW3L is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to the LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865/RU864
- Upload water flow volume
- Monitor water waste
- 8500mAh industrial battery(none-rechargeable)
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and open/close event
- Datalog feature
- Remote configure parameters via LoRa Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Wall Mountable
- Outdoor Use
Flow Sensor Spec:
- 004: DW-004 Flow Sensor: diameter: G1/2” / DN15. 450 pulse = 1 L
- 006: DW-006 Flow Sensor: diameter: G3/4” / DN20. 360 pulse = 1 L
- 010: DW-010 Flow Sensor: diameter: G 1” / DN25. 60 pulse = 1 L
Documents:Documents For SW3L
We Also Recommend
DLOS8 Outdoor LoRaWAN Multichannel Gateway (with all accessories)