Weather Station LoRaWAN RS485 Sensor Node
Weather Station WSC1-L LoRaWAN RS485 Sensor Node
WSC1-L is the main process unit in Dragino Weather Station solution.
WSCL-1 is an outdoor LoRaWAN RS485 end node. It is powered by external 12v solar power and has a built-in li-on backup battery.
WSC1-L reads values from various sensors and upload these sensor data to IoT server via LoRaWAN wireless protocol. WSC1-L is full compatible with LoRaWAN Class C protocol, it can work with standard LoRaWAN gateway.
Each WSC1-L is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
- Wall Attachable.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol.
- RS485 / Modbus protocol
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Powered by external 12v battery
- Back up rechargeable 1000mAh battery
- IP Rating: IP65
- Support default sensors or 3rd party RS485 sensors
We Also Recommend
DLOS8 Outdoor LoRaWAN Multichannel Gateway (with all accessories)